Friendly reminder that the Duckbill Platypus is not beaver sized but the tiniest most cutest patootie being in existence
i thought these things were the size of like, large cats or something. ITS FUCKING TINY JESUS
my friend Pete literally makes me cry with his snap stories
this is me, i am pete, love me
this photoset is so funny cause by the 5th gif troy has had enough of this shit
Gabriella in that fifth gif though.
Quit playing girl, you already knew it was raining when you started to kiss him.
the bell rings in the fifth gif get your shit together
(pitched to different “gender”)
Sorry for low-tier quality, I just really wanted to hear what this would sound like.
if you’re a grown ass man and you look at a sixteen year old girl as anything but a child the problem is with you, not with what she’s wearing
good save because she was about to murder you live on stage
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
If I never reblog this assume I am dead
THIS IS THE SONG I WAS LOOKING FOR WHEN I SAID I WAS DRAWING W MY CAST ON
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking